The Verizon Wireless network can accommodate people who are deaf, hard of hearing or speech disabled that want to place or receive a call using Video Relay Service (VRS).
There are a number of Verizon Wireless products that can support VRS – all on America’s most reliable 3G networks:
- A PC card, while using it on a laptop with a webcam
- An Android™device that has a front facing camera
- An iPhone 4 on Verizon Wireless
- A tablet with a front facing camera
- An iPad 2 with a front facing camera
Use of VRS requires a compatible application and data usage, which will be billing according to your data plan or package.
Using Text Relay
The Verizon Wireless network can accommodate people who are deaf, have hearing loss or who are speech disabled and want to place or receive a call using a text relay service while on their text capable Verizon Wireless device.
All you need is a compatible application - available for Android™, iPhones and Blackberry® devices.