The adidas miCoach Speed_Cell tracks your movement and speed while you play, run or train, helping you improve your performance. You can even use it indoors while running on a treadmill. From your compatible Android, iOS or Windows Phone 8 device, you can see your stats, prove how fast you are and develop training plans to improve your speed and endurance.
Get started easily
Speed_Cell attaches to your shoelace with the included clip. Or, conceal it inside miCoachcompatible boots or shoes. Log in to the app on your smartphone, then pair it to Speed_Cell. The gadget measures your movements during activities such as basketball, running and tennis, or while training. Data transmits wirelessly via Bluetooth® ; if you're using an iOS device you can also store data on Speed_Cell and transfer it later.
What Speed_Cell measures:
- Speed: See your profile for an entire game or workout.
- Maximum speed: Prove your top speed from every game.
- Distance: Learn how much ground you covered and how fast.
- Stride rate: Determine how frequently you take each step.
- Game time: Track how long you played.
Transfer your data wirelessly
- iPhone® 4s or higher, fifth-generation iPod touch® and later.
- Bluetooth Smart/Low Energy device with Android 4.3 or higher.
- Windows Phone 8, Bluetooth Smart/Low Energy with Nokia "Black" OS update.
- Use adidas miCoach X_Cell with Speed_Cell if you also want to track jump height, hustle and more.
While you run or play, Speed_Cell wirelessly sends data via Bluetooth to your nearby iOS, Android or Windows Phone device. For iOS users, Speed_Cell also can store data (up to 8 hours of workout info) that you can wirelessly sync later. Either way, after the data is added to your account, you're ready to analyze your effort.Make miCoach apps your trainer
The miCoach app-available from Google Play™, Apple® App StoreSM and Windows® Phone Store-turns your device into a personal coach. Measure your calories burned, pace and more, and receive live coaching when an exercise plan is selected. The miCoach multi-sport app available for iPhone and iPod touch tracks data specifically for soccer, basketball, tennis, rugby, handball and football. You can also use the miCoach website.