Verizon Wireless Gift Cards
Gift Cards can be applied towards a new phone, accessory, or simply pay your Verizon Wireless bill. Any unused balance remains on the card until it is spent. Gift cards usually ship within 2-5 days. Should you desire a unique denomination, feel free to visit a Verizon Wireless store for any amount up to $250.
- This Gift Card has no expiration date and is not subject to dormancy or other fees. Unused Cards may be returned to a Verizon Wireless store only, with proof of purchase, within 30 days.
- Card can be used toward the purchase of merchandise and services at stores/kiosks operated by Verizon Wireless or at verizonwireless.com. Cards cannot be used at Verizon Wireless authorized retailer locations.
- Full amount of each purchase, including taxes, will be deducted from funds on Card, not to exceed total funds on Card. Card is not a credit card and is not redeemable for cash except as required by law.
- Purchase and use of Card constitutes acceptance of all terms and conditions. Cards may not be used for resale, advertising, marketing, sweepstakes or other promotional purposes without consent. Do not mail Card with your bill.
- To apply Card to your bill (prepaid excluded) or for Card balance: