Connected devices are innovative gadgets that connect directly to the Verizon network, letting you get and share information in new ways.
In some cases, connected devices can be used in place of a cell phone. For example, the GizmoPal™ by LG is a wearable that lets a young child make and receive calls with the touch of just one button. The Samsung Gear S™ lets you take calls, see messages and interact with apps from your wrist.
Delphi Connect plugs into your vehicle, so you can review past trips and access vehicle diagnostics. You can also get the module to serve as a 4G LTE mobile hotspot, providing a Wi-Fi connection to passengers in your vehicle.
Connected devices powered by Verizon can help you manage your everyday life:
- GizmoPal by LG: Have a young child who you want to stay in touch with when they are away from home? This wearable offers single-button calling and location notifications.
- Samsung Gear S: Want to stay in touch without your phone? This wearable lets you make and answer calls, send and receive texts, get directions, track your run and more.
- Delphi Connect: Ever wish your car could tell you what’s wrong instead of flashing symbols? With this connected car module you can access vehicle diagnostics, plus it provides a Wi-Fi connection for your passengers.
Connected devices that can make calls are powered by America’s most reliable wireless network. These gadgets offer you the ability to stay in touch and informed across the country, making your every day even more powerful.
There’s more to enjoy with connected devices on Verizon:
- Connected devices powered by Verizon 4G LTE benefit from America’s largest and most reliable 4G LTE network.
- The MORE Everything PlanSM lets you add a connected device to your existing plan and share plan data with up to 10 devices.
- Track your data usage and manage your account 24/7 with My Verizon.
- Have your loyalty rewarded. Shop and travel with points earned through the Verizon Smart Rewards program.