What exactly do you get when you buy a Certified Pre-Owned phone? A great deal, for one. If you’re looking to upgrade and save money, a refurbished phone is a solid option. You can even choose from some of the latest devices.
At Verizon, Certified Pre-Owned phones and devices have been thoroughly inspected and refurbished to like-new condition. Devices go through a complete 100+ point checklist to ensure they measure up to Verizon’s standards. The inspection includes a variety of close-up looks, including:
- A visual cosmetic inspection
- An advanced functional, manual and electronic inspection
- The latest software and hardware updates
At Verizon, each Certified Pre-Owned phone comes with a battery, wall charger, user guide and a 90-day warranty from the date of purchase.
Verizon offers a wide variety of Certified Pre-Owned devices, including tablets. All are refurbished in much the same way phones are. It’s a great way to keep the price down if you are looking for a like-new device.
With tablets you can:
- Enjoy a larger screen. Watch movies and play games on a tablet’s large, vivid display.
- Be productive on the go. A tablet—combined with your email and apps like Dropbox—makes it easy to get work done in almost any location.
Verizon’s refurbished phones come with the same great Verizon network as a new phone, so you can stay in touch while away from home or the office.
Certified Pre-Owned smartphones are powered by America’s largest and most reliable 4G LTE network, so you can go more places and still stream videos, check your email and get directions to that cool new restaurant.
Other Verizon benefits include:
- Free shipping when you purchase accessory bundles for your Certified Pre-Owned phones. Verizon offers a wide selection of accessories, including headsets, speakers and smart devices for your home that you can use with your refurbished device.
- Verizon XLTE, which doubles the 4G LTE bandwidth in cities nationwide, boosting your ability to stream, share and do more.
- My Verizon, for monitoring your data usage and managing your account. You can upgrade features and services, enroll in paperless billing and more.