Imagine a gadget that’s smaller than a deck of cards, as easy to use as a light switch and powerful enough to provide a super-fast Internet connection to numerous devices. That’s a mobile hotspot, which lets you take Wi-Fi with you.
Wi-Fi hotspots—or Verizon Jetpack mobile hotspots—keep multiple Wi-Fi-enabled devices connected to the Verizon 4G LTE network. Unlike a USB modem or wireless modem, which can be used only with your laptop, a mobile hotspot can easily connect your laptop and other Wi-Fi-enabled devices simultaneously.
Whether it’s taking a break on a camping excursion, shopping with your family or taking a road trip, you can stay connected and control who accesses your mobile hotspot with a password.
A single Verizon Jetpack can connect multiple Wi-Fi-enabled devices to Verizon 4G LTE—the specific number varies by which model you get. All those devices can share a data connection that’s as mobile as you are.
- Got a tablet without a data plan? Check your email using a mobile hotspot when away from home.
- Have a portable gaming device? Compete head-to-head with friends using a Verizon Jetpack.
- Need to share a photo from a Wi-Fi-enabled camera? A Verizon Jetpack is great for connecting cameras too.
- Want to listen to some tunes? Let a Verizon Jetpack connect your Wi-Fi-enabled mp3 player so you can access music on the go.
- Working outside the office? Connect your laptop to a Wi-Fi hotspot to edit documents and reply to emails.
Verizon 4G LTE is America’s largest and most reliable 4G LTE network, making a Verizon Jetpack the best choice when powering data connections for your Wi-Fi-enabled devices.
A 4G LTE hotspot is easy to use. Just power it up and connect via the Wi-Fi settings on your mobile device. There’s more to enjoy with mobile hotspots on Verizon:
- Verizon XLTE provides double the 4G LTE bandwidth in cities nationwide, faster peak speeds and greater capacity than before.
- The MORE Everything PlanSM lets you add a Verizon Jetpack to your existing plan and share data with up to 10 devices.
- Track your data usage in real time on the Verizon Jetpack display. Set a password so you can control who connects to your mobile hotspot.
- Use advanced security features. Secure your Wi-Fi hotspot with a password to allow only the people you want to connect.