BASKING RIDGE, NJ — The newly launched Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1™ is now available from Verizon Wireless, but it’s not alone. Customers can enhance their tablet experience with the following selection of accessories:
- Bluetooth® Keyboard with Case gives customers access to a full keyboard with dedicated Android™ keys to email, browse the Web, multi-task, control music and more. Customers can stand and adjust the angle of their tablet for optimal viewing. The Bluetooth Keyboard with Case will be available in August for $149.99.
- Multimedia Charging Dock stands the Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 in landscape view and lets customers plug in external speakers for the ultimate multimedia tablet experience. Customers can charge their Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 at the same time with the included charger. The Multimedia Charging Dock is available for $49.99.
- USB & SD Memory Connection Kit allows customers to connect an array of USB capable devices such as a mouse, keyboard, thumb drive and more. The kit also includes a SD memory card adapter to access files and media saved on the memory card. The Connection Kit is available for $29.99.
- HDMI Adapter gives customers the ability to stream video and audio from their Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 to a compatible HDTV in up to 1080p. Customers can share their favorite music and videos with family and friends. The HDMI Adapter is available for $39.99, HDMI cable sold separately.
- Display Protector not only keeps the stunning 10.1-inch HD display clean, but also includes a screen wipe for a fingerprint-free view. Display Protector with a screen wipe is available for $19.99.
The Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 is available in either Metallic Gray or Glossy White and is powered by Verizon Wireless’ 4G LTE network. Accessories are available in Verizon Wireless Communication Stores and online at www.verizonwireless.com.
About Verizon Wireless
Verizon Wireless operates the nation’s fastest, most advanced 4G network and largest, most reliable 3G network. The company serves 106.3 million total wireless connections, including 89.7 million retail customers. Headquartered in Basking Ridge, N.J., with 83,000 employees nationwide, Verizon Wireless is a joint venture of Verizon Communications (NYSE, NASDAQ: VZ) and Vodafone (LSE, NASDAQ: VOD). For more information, visit www.verizonwireless.com. To preview and request broadcast-quality video footage and high-resolution stills of Verizon Wireless operations, log on to the Verizon Wireless Multimedia Library at www.verizonwireless.com/multimedia.
About Samsung Telecommunications America
Samsung Telecommunications America, LLC, a Dallas-based subsidiary of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd., researches, develops and markets wireless handsets and telecommunications products throughout North America. For more information, please visit www.samsungwireless.com.