This week, at the International Consumer Electronics Show (CES) in Las Vegas, Verizon Wireless unveiled new devices, including tablets, smartphones and mobile hotspots, that are sure to capture the attention of SMB proprietors. Here are a few great options:
- The Verizon Jetpack™ – EuFi890 allows the sharing of blazing fast Internet connectivity via the Verizon Wireless 4G LTE network with up to 10 Wi-Fi-enabled devices. This is ideal when the need to work remotely becomes apparent. Those who travel internationally can access the Web in more than 205 countries, including more than 125 with 3G speeds, on their Wi-Fi-enabled devices to stay connected no matter where business takes them.
- The first Global Ready™ BlackBerry® Curve™ 9370 is ultra sleek and lightweight, but super powerful. Running on Verizon Wireless’ 3G network, it’s equipped with the latest BlackBerry® 7 operating system, which means business doesn’t stop when you’re away from the office.
- Powered by Verizon Wireless’ 4G LTE network, DROID 4 by Motorola is another deceivingly slim smartphone. It offers small business customers a full five-row QWERTY keyboard along with government-grade encryption to keep sensitive business data secure.
- Spectrum™ by LG offers one of the brightest and sharpest displays available on a mobile device, which is great news for small business customers who need to view images and videos while away from a computer. The device also features a Qualcomm® 1.5 GHz dual-core processor combined with 4G LTE connectivity, ensuring your company continues to operate while you’re on the go.
- The Samsung Galaxy Tab™ 7.7 is a great option for small business owners, ranging from realtors to restaurateurs, looking to implement tablets this year. Powered by the Verizon Wireless 4G LTE network, this tablet offers a 1.4 GHz dual-core processor and HTML5 Web browser that are sure to fire up any business.
If you are at CES, stop by the Verizon booth (Las Vegas Convention Center, South Hall, Booth #30259) to check these devices out. For information about products and services for small businesses, visit www.verizonwireless.com./smb. Customers can also go to any Verizon Wireless Communications Store to speak to a small business specialist.