The easy-to-use Samsung Gusto 2 keeps staying in touch with family and friends simple thanks to a smooth and compact design. Customers can easily dial numbers and type text messages with its large contoured keypad. Enhanced social networking capabilities make updating statuses on Facebook® and Twitter™ easier than ever. The Gusto 2 also features DyVE (Dynamic Voice Enhancement) with noise suppression technology to help reduce background noise levels and enhance speech quality.
The Gusto 2 also has a variety of accessibility features including a voice-enabled menu and submenus that verbalize basic features and functions such as incoming texts, contacts list, battery level, signal strength and more, out loud to the user. The large adjustable display font makes it easy for users to read texts messages and view menu options.
- 1.3-megapixel camera with timer, brightness control and shooting modes (single and continuous); effects (black and white, antique and negative)
- One-touch shortcut keys for quick access to emergency contacts, voicemail, speakerphone, camera and messaging
- Sound Alert Mode – changes the volume automatically to high and reads contact information aloud when a call or message is received
- Customizable directional keys for quick access to contacts, mobile Web and more
- 2-inch main display
- Messaging features include text, picture, voice messaging and mobile email
- Bluetooth® technology for hands-free communication
- VZ Navigator® – receive audible turn-by-turn directions to millions of points of interest and share the directions with others
- Fake Call – allows users to set up a pseudo-call to help them escape unwanted social situations
The Samsung Gusto 2 will be available in the coming weeks in Verizon Wireless Communications Stores for $79.99 after a $50 mail-in rebate with a new two-year customer agreement. Customers will receive the rebate in the form of a debit card; upon receipt, customers may use the card as cash anywhere debit cards are accepted.
For more information on the Samsung Gusto 2 or other Verizon Wireless products and services, visit a Verizon Wireless Communications Store, call 1-800-2 JOIN IN or go to www.verizonwireless.com. Follow @VZWnews on Twitter for the latest news on Verizon Wireless.