FREE  TLK (www.free2tlk.com) is a regularly updated site that links you to more than 30 music, television and fashion Web sites and provides you with information on the latest wireless phones, services and accessories. FREE  TLK is an interactive haven on all things wireless and relevant for young adults and late teens.
After logging on to FREE  TLK:
- Try Out Products and Services Online - Take a few minutes and test Verizon Wireless' Mobile Websm wireless Internet service or send a creative text message using the company's Mobile Messengersm SMS (short message service).
- Connect to Cool and Hip Web Sites - Visit the Dawson's Creek online (www.dawsonscreek.com) to read the latest news about the Joey-Dawson-Pacey love triangle.
- Test Text Messaging Knowledge and Speed - Take part in the Mobile Messengersm Mouth Off Game, where timing is everything. Work against the clock to see how long it takes to turn a sentence into an abbreviated text message. Participate in the Verizon Wireless ShortHand Showdown Contest by coming up with the most creative text message sentence. Get up to speed on the latest SMS lingo with an online cheat sheet. New contests will be added to FREE  TLK every month.
- Be Heard and Make Opinions Count - Fill out an online survey. Verizon Wireless wants to know customers' wireless rants and raves so it can use the information to help develop future products and promotions.
- Score on Cool Promotions/Fun Giveaways - Sign up now for Verizon Wireless service and receive 1,500 additional home airtime minutes each month, plus get the NOW (That's What I Call Music) Volume 6 CD absolutely free.
- Register for the 411 - Sign up for the Verizon Wireless FREE  TLK e-mail newsletter and get up-to-date information on Verizon Wireless special deals, promotions and the latest news and events from the FREE  TLK Web site.
Verizon Wireless' FREE  TLK Web site was launched in conjunction with the company's new [FREEUP] service package that provides young consumers aged 16-24 with a unique wireless experience - no strings attached. Nationally available, [FREEUP] is the first wireless prepaid service that combines prepaid voice calls and text messaging.