Verizon Wireless, the nation's leading wireless service provider
The following materials are available for use by the media:
- B-Roll featuring:
- People using BroadbandAccess to connect to the Web
- Sound bites from John Stratton, vice president and chief marketing officer of Verizon Wireless
- Sound bite from J.C. Brown, Ticor Title Company, a BroadbandAccess user
- Side-by-side comparison of computer screens loading Web pages using BroadbandAccess and other wireless service
- Sound bite from David J. McCue, CSC Productivity, a BroadbandAccess user
- Exteriors of Verizon Wireless Communication Stores
- High-resolution still images illustrating Verizon Wireless' BroadbandAccess high-speed wireless service for the following major metropolitan areas:
- Austin, TX
- Baltimore/Washington D.C.
- Kansas City, KS/MO
- Las Vegas
- Los Angeles
- Miami/Fort Lauderdale/West Palm Beach, FL
- New York/New Jersey
- Tampa, FL
- ANR for radio broadcast featuring a sound bite from John Stratton, vice president and chief marketing officer of Verizon Wireless
The B-Roll, images and ANR can be found at www.thenewsmarket.com/verizonwireless.
Available beginning Wednesday, September 22, 2004
Verizon Wireless, the nation's leader in next generation technology deployment, announced today that BroadbandAccess will be available in 14 major metropolitan areas and 24 airports beginning Monday, September 27, 2004.
About Verizon Wireless
Verizon Wireless is the nation's leading provider of wireless communications. The company has the largest nationwide wireless voice and data network and 40.4 million customers. Headquartered in Bedminster, NJ, Verizon Wireless is a joint venture of Verizon Communications (NYSE:VZ) and Vodafone (NYSE and LSE: VOD). Find more information on the Web at www.verizonwireless.com. To receive broadcast-quality video footage of Verizon Wireless operations, log onto www.thenewsmarket.com/verizonwireless.