SIOUX FALLS, SD — VZ NavigatorSM is a new tool from Verizon Wireless that provides access to a variety of Location Based Services (LBS), including mapping, audible turn-by-turn navigation and the ability to locate more than 14 million points of interest in the United States. Below are the Top 10 ways that VZ Navigator can help travelers find just what they are looking for in South Dakota, whether it's a place to stay for the night or the nearest ATM.
- Attractions and recreation: Locate points of interest at your vacation destination.
- Sporting goods: Find retailers that offer supplies for camping and fishing/hunting gear.
- Lodging: Locate hotels and motels along your route, as well as at your destination.
- Food and drink: Find a restaurant that will satisfy everyone in your group.
- ATMs: Run out of cash? Track down the closest ATM.
- Service stations: Need to fill up? Locate the nearest gas station.
- Health care: Prepare for any emergency by finding health care locations.
- Shopping: Shop for souvenirs from the retailer of your choice.
- Personal services: Look good on the road by locating a salon and getting a haircut.
- Movie theaters: See that recently released flick by finding a theater in your area.
About Verizon Wireless
Verizon Wireless owns and operates the nation's most reliable wireless network, serving 53 million voice and data customers. Headquartered in Basking Ridge, N.J., Verizon Wireless is a joint venture of Verizon Communications (NYSE:VZ) and Vodafone (NYSE and LSE: VOD). Find more information on the Web at www.verizonwireless.com. To preview and request broadcast-quality video footage and high-resolution stills of Verizon Wireless operations, log on to the Verizon Wireless Multimedia Library at www.verizonwireless.com/multimedia.