FORT WORTH, TX — To stay ahead of the increasing demand for its products and services, Verizon Wireless, the nation's wireless leader in customer loyalty, has opened its newest retail location in Fort Worth. The store is located at 4601 Bryant Irvin Road.
Verizon Wireless will kick off the grand opening celebration Thursday, September 21 and continue with weekend activities including an autograph sessions with former Dallas Cowboy great and Fort Worth resident Rayfield Wright. Events include:
Thursday, September 21, 5:30 p.m. 7:30 p.m.
- Verizon Wireless will present a donation to SafeHaven, in support of their ongoing commitment to prevent domestic violence
Saturday, September 23, 11 a.m. 5 p.m.
- Former Dallas Cowboy and Pro Football Hall of Famer Rayfield Wright will sign autographs and his newly released autobiography Wright Up Front will be available for purchase from 1 p.m. - 3 p.m.
- Meet the Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders from 11 a.m. 1 p.m.
- Mix 102.9 will broadcast live from 12 p.m. 2 p.m.
- CASA 106.7 will broadcast live from 2 p.m. 4 p.m.
- First 10 people to activate service will receive a FREE Migo phone
- Free face-painting and other family fun activities throughout the day
- Register to win a pair of tickets to the sold-out The Cheetah Girls' concert on 10/4
- Register to win a Family Four Pack of tickets to the Dallas Cowboys vs. New York Giants game on 10/23
"Verizon Wireless provides the most reliable wireless network and superior customer service. With our newest location, we have the opportunity to expand our presence in the area and offer consumers a broad range of equipment and service plans they can't get elsewhere," said Luis M. Cruz, region president for Verizon Wireless. "We're excited to have local sports hero Rayfield Wright join us as we celebrate our newest location in Fort Worth."
The new Fort Worth store features a variety of wireless products and services including TXT Messaging, Picture Messaging, Ringback Tones and Get It Now® applications, including V CAST Music, ring tones, games, productivity applications and more. At the new location, customers will find:
- Highly trained sales and service representatives who are committed to providing shoppers with world-class customer service
- An extensive customer service and technical support area totaling over 25 percent of the overall retail square footage
- A top-of-the-line self service center featuring a bill payment kiosk
- An informational video displayed on a 40" LCD screen, providing current and prospective customers with information on the latest handsets and accessories, wireless tips, roadside assistance, customer service, the Verizon Wireless network and account management options
The new Verizon Wireless Communications Store is located at 4601 Bryant Irvin Road, and is open Monday through Saturday from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. and Sunday from 11:30 a.m. to 6 p.m. Contact Daniela Judge, store manager, at 817-370-0881.
About Verizon Wireless
Verizon Wireless owns and operates the nation's most reliable wireless network, serving 54.8 million voice and data customers. Headquartered in Basking Ridge, NJ, Verizon Wireless is a joint venture of Verizon Communications (NYSE:VZ) and Vodafone (NYSE and LSE: VOD). Find more information on the Web at www.verizonwireless.com. To preview and request broadcast-quality video footage and high-resolution stills of Verizon Wireless operations, log on to the Verizon Wireless Multimedia Library at www.verizonwireless.com/multimedia.