BASKING RIDGE, NJ — Verizon Wireless, the leading wireless company with the most reliable voice and data network, makes it easy for graduates to stay in touch long after the last yearbook has been signed. As students look to the future, Verizon Wireless gives customers the list for 2007 "Best in Class" featuring the latest phones and accessories from Verizon Wireless.
- Samsung SCH-u740 With its dual-flip QWERTY keypad, making it easy for customers to text message or e-mail, the SCH-u740 gets the prize for "Most Talkative."
- MOTORAZRTM maxx Ve Featuring an eye-catching design with touch-sensitive music keys, while offering access to V CAST Music and Video, Get It Now® and Mobile Web 2.0SM, the maxx Ve is the "Best Catch" of 2007.
- USB720 wireless modem As the first BroadbandAccess Rev. A-capable USB wireless modem from Verizon Wireless, the compact USB720 is compatible with the latest notebooks, desktops and handhelds via an industry standard USB interface, and is this year's "Most Likely to Succeed."
- LG VX8700 The LG VX8700 sports a slim, super-sexy clamshell design with a large color screen, a 2.0 megapixel camera/camcorder for easy access to V CAST Music and Video, beating out competitors for the accolade "Best Dressed."
- BlackBerry® 8830 World Edition smartphone The first CDMA/GSM BlackBerry smartphone, coupled with "always-on" global e-mail and 24/7 Help Desk, keeps travelers connected in more than 60 countries and earns it the distinction of "Most Likely to Become a Globe Trotter."
Pricing and Availability
The Samsung SCH-u740 and the USB720 are each available for $129.99 after a $50 mail-in rebate with a new two-year customer agreement. Customers may purchase the MOTORAZR maxx Ve for $199.99 after a $50 rebate and a new two-year customer agreement; the LG VX8700 for $149.99 after $50 rebate with a new two-year customer agreement or the BlackBerry 8830 World Edition smartphone for $299.99 after a $100 rebate with a new two-year customer agreement.
For more information about Verizon Wireless products and services, visit a Verizon Wireless Communications Store, call 1-800-2 JOIN IN or go to www.verizonwireless.com.
About Verizon Wireless
Verizon Wireless operates the nation's most reliable wireless voice and data network, serving 60.7 million customers. The largest US wireless company and largest wireless data provider, based on revenues, Verizon Wireless is headquartered in Basking Ridge, N.J., with 66,000 employees nationwide. The company is a joint venture of Verizon Communications (NYSE: VZ) and Vodafone (NYSE and LSE: VOD). Find more information on the Web at www.verizonwireless.com. To preview and request broadcast-quality video footage and high-resolution stills of Verizon Wireless operations, log on to the Verizon Wireless Multimedia Library at www.verizonwireless.com/multimedia.