SAN FRANCISCO, CA, BASKING RIDGE, NJ, and NEW YORK, NY — From CTIA WIRELESS I.T. & Entertainment 2008 in San Francisco, Verizon Wireless, builder and operator of the nation’s most reliable wireless voice and data network, and MTV Networks, a unit of Viacom (NYSE: VIA, VIA.B), today announced Verizon Wireless customers can watch and enjoy full-length episodes from several MTV Networks’ brands, including MTV, Nickelodeon, VH1, CMT, Logo and MTV Tr3s, on their Verizon Wireless V CAST Video-enabled phones.
Full-length episodes of the following MTV Networks shows are now available:
- MTV –“The Hills,” “Exiled,” “Run’s House,” “From G’s to Gents,” “Buzzin’,” “Made,” “My Super Sweet 16,” “True Life,” “Cribs,” “Real World/Road Rules Challenge” and “Paris Hilton’s My New BFF”
- Nickelodeon – “H2O”
- VH1 – “Brooke Knows Best,” “Luke’s Parental Advisory,” “I Want to Work for Diddy,” “I Love Money” and “New York Goes to Hollywood”
- CMT – “Gone Country,” “My Big Redneck Wedding,” “Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders: Making the Team,” “Trick My Truck,” “The Ultimate Coyote Ugly Search,” “Can You Duet” and “Country Fried Home Videos”
- Logo – “Shirts & Skins,” “The Big Gay Sketch Show” and “Gimme Sugar”
- MTV Tr3s – “Kalifornia,” “Bust a Ritmo,” “Rock Dinner,” “Quiero Mis Quinces” and “True Life”
Episodes are presented on V CAST Video in a series of bite-sized video clips, letting customers catch up on their favorite shows at their convenience when away from home.
Customers with select V CAST-enabled phones can check out V CAST whenever they want for just $3.00 for 24-hour use or by signing up for the $15.00 V CAST VPak monthly subscription, which also includes access to Verizon Wireless’ ESPN MVP, Get It Now® and Mobile Web services. Customers get unlimited basic video – including video from MTV Networks – but application download fees may apply for 3D games and premium video. There are no airtime or megabyte charges to download, stream or watch V CAST content with any V CAST subscription.
For more information about Verizon Wireless products and services, visit a Verizon Wireless Communications Store, call 1-800-2 JOIN IN or go to www.verizonwireless.com.
About Verizon Wireless
Verizon Wireless operates the nation’s most reliable wireless voice and data network, serving 68.7 million customers. Headquartered in Basking Ridge, N.J., with 70,000 employees nationwide, Verizon Wireless is a joint venture of Verizon Communications (NYSE: VZ) and Vodafone (NYSE and LSE: VOD). For more information, go to: www.verizonwireless.com. To preview and request broadcast-quality video footage and high-resolution stills of Verizon Wireless operations, log on to the Verizon Wireless Multimedia Library at www.verizonwireless.com/multimedia.
About MTV Networks
MTV Networks, a unit of Viacom (NYSE: VIA, VIA.B), is one of the world’s leading creators of entertainment content, with brands that engage and connect diverse audiences across television, online, mobile, games, virtual worlds and consumer products. The company’s portfolio spans more than 150 television channels and 350 digital media properties worldwide, and includes MTV, VH1, CMT, Logo, Harmonix, Nickelodeon, Nick at Nite, Noggin, The N, AddictingGames, Neopets, COMEDY CENTRAL, Spike TV, TV Land, Atom, GameTrailers and Xfire.