BASKING RIDGE, NJ — Today more than ever, small businesses are looking for ways to get more out of every purchase they make. Starting today, small business customers of the nation’s most reliable wireless voice and data network can access Verizon Wireless Business Connection, a virtual toolbox that combines Verizon Wireless’ products and services with affordable pricing, award-winning customer care and expertise to help small businesses get the most out of their wireless service.
Verizon Wireless Business Connection allows customers to save money, simplify life and increase productivity by giving them one “go-to” place for small business wireless solutions. Among its many products and services, Verizon Wireless offers the following to address the needs of its small business customers:
- Affordable Pricing – Flexible, affordable pricing for services and equipment for all business needs.
- Voice, BroadbandAccess and e-mail plan
- Promotional bundles
- Device promotions
- Annual Upgrade Program – Allows business customers to upgrade their phones once a year.
- Business Discounts – Business customers receive discounts on monthly access, equipment and more when they sign a Major Account Agreement.
- Customer Care – Verizon Wireless’ Business Support Centers provide award-winning customer support.
- Small Business Care Specialists – Dedicated specialists provide exceptional care for all business needs.
- 24/7 Technical Support – Technicians are available around the clock to assist customers with issues.
- Expertise – Small business sales executives have been specially trained to understand small business customers and help design solutions to solve their unique business needs.
- Price Plan Analysis – Small business customers benefit from Verizon Wireless’ price plan analysis that ensures each customer has the most cost-effective plan based on their small business needs.
As part of the introduction of the Business Connection, Verizon Wireless launched a new Web site dedicated to the unique needs of small businesses. Available at www.verizonwireless.com/smallbusiness, the site invites Verizon Wireless customers to join a community that will give their businesses an edge. Customers will benefit from blogs, forums, product information and case studies relevant to the small business community available on the Web site.
Small business customers upgrading to new devices may also benefit from the highly-anticipated BlackBerry® Storm™ device, available in Verizon Wireless Communications stores and online on Nov. 21. Verizon Wireless offers BlackBerry® Professional Software, an e-mail and data solution for BlackBerry devices designed with small business customers in mind. Small businesses with up to 30 users can access enterprise-grade security, control and performance without the big price tag. For customers with POP3 or IMAP accounts, such as Yahoo! or Hotmail, Verizon Wireless’ Email and Web for BlackBerry® Plan will offer unlimited e-mail and Web browsing, keeping small businesses connected to colleagues and clients while on-the-go.
For more information about Verizon Wireless’ offerings for small business customers, visit www.verizonwireless.com/smallbusiness or call Customer Service at 1-800-922-0204.
About Verizon Wireless
Verizon Wireless operates the nation’s most reliable wireless voice and data network, serving 70.8 million customers. Headquartered in Basking Ridge, N.J., with 71,000 employees nationwide, Verizon Wireless is a joint venture of Verizon Communications (NYSE: VZ) and Vodafone (NYSE and LSE: VOD). For more information, visit www.verizonwireless.com. To preview and request broadcast-quality video footage and high-resolution stills of Verizon Wireless operations, log on to the Verizon Wireless Multimedia Library at www.verizonwireless.com/multimedia.