BASKING RIDGE, NJ — Whether heading to the beach, the mountains or anywhere in between this summer, travelers can quickly and easily manage their Verizon Wireless accounts while away from home. Customers can grab their wireless phones, netbooks or laptops to track voice and data usage, make payments or access the information they need wherever their summer travels take them.
- Dial Up Account Information: Customers can check the status of their accounts directly from their handsets using the following shortcuts:
- #BAL (#225) + Send: Check account balance
- #MIN (#646) + Send: Check available minutes
- #PMT (#768) + Send: Make a payment
- #DATA (#3282) + Send: Check text and picture count and data usage
- My Verizon Handset: Using their Mobile Web-enabled handsets, customers can access My Verizon Handset to:
- Change billing addresses
- Check balances
- Check minutes, message and data usage
- Make, manage and review payments
- Manage Friends & Family® lists
- Check to see if friends are part of America’s largest Mobile to Mobile Calling family
- View current plan and features
- Change voice mail passwords
- Locate the nearest Verizon Wireless Communications Store
- Find answers to frequently asked questions about billing, using voice mail, roaming and traveling
- Information With A Click Of The Mouse: By logging in to Verizon Wireless’ online account management site, My Verizon (www.verizonwireless.com/myverizon), from any computer, customers can:
- Pay their bills
- Set up automatic payments
- View and reprint current and past bills
- Change billing or e-mail addresses
- Add or change services, including set parental controls or add Friends & Family to their calling plans
- Upgrade their phones
- Find equipment guides and demos for their wireless devices
Verizon Wireless’ ongoing investments and enhancements of its network ensure traveling customers stay connected from coast to coast. Verizon Wireless has invested more than $50 billion since it was formed in 2000 – $5.5 billion on average every year. In each of the last four years, Verizon Wireless invested $6.5 billion or more to expand and advance its network.
For more information about Verizon Wireless products and services, visit a Verizon Wireless Communications Store, call 1-800-2 JOIN IN or go to www.verizonwireless.com.
About Verizon Wireless
Verizon Wireless operates the nation’s most reliable and largest wireless voice and data network, serving more than 86.6 million customers. Headquartered in Basking Ridge, N.J., with more than 86,000 employees nationwide, Verizon Wireless is a joint venture of Verizon Communications (NYSE: VZ) and Vodafone (NYSE and LSE: VOD). For more information, visit www.verizonwireless.com. To preview and request broadcast-quality video footage and high-resolution stills of Verizon Wireless operations, log on to the Verizon Wireless Multimedia Library at www.verizonwireless.com/multimedia.