BASKING RIDGE, NJ — Verizon Wireless today introduced the Verizon Wireless Razzle™, a fashionable phone developed by Personal Communications Devices, LLC, that boasts a unique tilt-and-swivel design for more comfortable text messaging and quicker access to the built-in music player. Music can be downloaded from Verizon Wireless’ V CAST Music with Rhapsody service (subscription and PC downloads) and stored on the pre-installed 1 GB microSD™ card. The Razzle will be available online at www.verizonwireless.com beginning Oct. 6. It will be available in Verizon Wireless Communications Stores later this month.
Color: Sleek and shiny black case with lime green highlights
- QWERTY keypad and music controls on tilt-and-swivel bar
- Large 2.2” 262K color TFT display
- Built-in 1.3 megapixel camera
- 1X, Dual-band CDMA (1800/1900 MHz)
- Bluetooth®-capable with support for the following profiles: headset, hands-free, stereo, phonebook access, and object push for vCard and vCalendar
- Access to Mobile Web
- Media Center-capable for easy downloading of games, ringtones and more
- VZ Navigator(SM)-capable – Customers get audible turn-by-turn directions to more than 15 million points of interest and can share the directions with others
- Text, picture and voice messaging
- Task bar for shortcuts to menus
- T9 predictive text
- Voice commands
- Up to 1,000-entry phone book
- Bilingual Interface – English and Spanish languages
Price and availability:
- The Verizon Wireless Razzle will be available online for $69.99 with a new two-year customer agreement. The Razzle will be available in Verizon Wireless Communications Stores later this month.
- For additional information on Verizon Wireless products and services, visit a Verizon Wireless Communications Store, call 1-800-2 JOIN IN or go to www.verizonwireless.com.
(EDITOR’S NOTE: Media can access high-resolution images of the Verizon Wireless Razzle in the Verizon Wireless Multimedia Library at www.verizonwireless.com/multimedia.)
About Verizon Wireless
Verizon Wireless operates the nation’s most reliable and largest wireless voice and data network, serving 87.7 million customers. Headquartered in Basking Ridge, N.J., with more than 87,000 employees nationwide, Verizon Wireless is a joint venture of Verizon Communications (NYSE: VZ) and Vodafone (NYSE and LSE: VOD). For more information, visit www.verizonwireless.com. To preview and request broadcast-quality video footage and high-resolution stills of Verizon Wireless operations, log on to the Verizon Wireless Multimedia Library at www.verizonwireless.com/multimedia.