BASKING RIDGE, NJ — Planning a fun night out this Halloween is a lot less creepy when you have the nation’s largest and most reliable wireless voice and 3G data network. So, this year, when trick-or-treating through the neighborhood, bring your Verizon Wireless phone with you – it can keep you connected while you’re out wandering around.
Verizon Wireless can help ensure a boo-tiful evening by enabling customers to:
- Call fellow ghouls and goblins to compare routes and find the best candy, even in the spookiest neighborhoods
- Keep track of where the little monsters are using Family Locator, the Verizon Wireless subscription service that helps customers securely determine the location of family members’ phones (www.verizonwireless.com/familylocator)
- Text tips on houses with the sweetest treats and how to avoid mischief makers
- Take and send picture or video messages of the most wicked and wackiest costumes on the block
- Find a terror-ific party destination using VZ Navigator(SM) to find maps, locate places and get directions (www.verizonwireless.com/vznavigator)
- Browse Mobile Web to find creepy costume ideas
- Dial Verizon Wireless 411 information services to find the nearest Halloween stores or a scary movie playing near you
- Be the life, or death, of a party by downloading spooky tunes from V CAST Music with Rhapsody and raise spirits with a bone-chilling ringtone or select pre-programmed Halloween-themed Jukeboxes that contain three, five or seven ringback tones of favorite Halloween titles (www.mediastore.verizonwireless.com)
Verizon Wireless customers can haunt the neighborhood with ease, knowing that their 3G data network covers more locations than any other wireless carrier with the ability to:
- Browse the Web
- Quickly download and play music
- Watch streaming video
- Send e-mails with attachments
- Download and play 3D games
- Video conference with contacts
- Rapidly share files
View a map of Verizon Wireless’ superior 3G coverage, compared with competitors’ 3G coverage, at http://vzwmap.verizonwireless.com/dotcom/coveragelocator/images/maps/3Gcomparison.pdf.
Verizon Wireless invests more in its network than any other wireless service provider in the United States. In each of the last four years, Verizon Wireless invested $6.5 billion or more to increase the wireless voice and data coverage of its national network and to add new 3G services such as Mobile Broadband and V CAST. Visit www.verizonwireless.com for more information.
About Verizon Wireless
Verizon Wireless operates the nation’s most reliable and largest wireless voice and 3G data network, serving 89 million customers. Headquartered in Basking Ridge, N.J., with 85,000 employees nationwide, Verizon Wireless is a joint venture of Verizon Communications (NYSE: VZ) and Vodafone (NYSE and LSE: VOD). For more information, visit www.verizonwireless.com To preview and request broadcast-quality video footage and high-resolution stills of Verizon Wireless operations, log on to the Verizon Wireless Multimedia Library at www.verizonwireless.com/multimedia.