BASKING RIDGE, NJ — Verizon Wireless today announced the HP Pavilion dm1-3010nr Entertainment PC with 4G LTE will be available online at www.verizonwireless.com on July 28.
Previously announced at this year’s Consumer Electronics Show and powered by Verizon’s 4G LTE network, the HP Pavilion dm1-3010nr allows customers to stream high-definition content; play games; video chat; and download music, photos and videos within seconds rather than minutes. Measuring less than 1.2-inches thin, the HP Pavilion dm1-3010nr offers the performance of a notebook with the mobility of a netbook. The notebook’s HP CoolSense Technology combines advanced hardware and intelligent cooling software for a notebook that feels noticeably cooler.
- 4G LTE – customers can expect download speeds of 5 to 12 Mbps and upload speeds of 2 to 5 Mbps in 4G mobile broadband coverage areas
- Windows® 7 Home Premium 64-bit
- 11.6-inch High-definition HP BrightView LED Display (1366 x 768)
- 1.60 GHz AMD Dual-Core Processor E-350
- 320 GB hard drive with HP ProtectSmart hard drive protection
- Memory: 2 GB DDR3 RAM
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
- VGA webcam with integrated digital microphone
- Multi-format digital media card reader for SD cards and multimedia cards
- Weight: 3.52 lbs
Pricing and availability:
- The HP Pavilion dm1-3010nr will be available online at www.verizonwireless.com for $599.99.
- Customers will have the option to choose one of the following mobile broadband data plans:
- $50 monthly access for 5GB monthly allowance
- $80 monthly access for 10GB monthly allowance
For more information on Verizon Wireless products and services, visit a Verizon Wireless Communications Store, call 1-800-2 JOIN IN or go to www.verizonwireless.com.
(EDITOR’S NOTE: Media can access high-resolution images of HP Pavilion dm1-3010nr in the Verizon Wireless Multimedia Library at www.verizonwireless.com/multimedia.)
About Verizon Wireless
Verizon Wireless operates the nation’s fastest, most advanced 4G network and largest, most reliable 3G network. The company serves 106.3 million total wireless connections, including 89.7 million retail customers. Headquartered in Basking Ridge, N.J., with 83,000 employees nationwide, Verizon Wireless is a joint venture of Verizon Communications (NYSE, NASDAQ: VZ) and Vodafone (LSE, NASDAQ: VOD). For more information, visit www.verizonwireless.com. To preview and request broadcast-quality video footage and high-resolution stills of Verizon Wireless operations, log on to the Verizon Wireless Multimedia Library at www.verizonwireless.com/multimedia.