LOUISVILLE, KY — Verizon Wireless encourages individuals in and around Louisville to try out the company’s 4G LTE network at its new Communications Store at 4830 Norton Healthcare Blvd. in Brownsboro Crossing, opening March 30 at 10 a.m.
The new 3,200-square-foot store, which is the company’s fifth location in Louisville, features a large selection of activated devices, including everything from the new iPad to the latest Android smartphones and tablets.
“With so much confusion in the marketplace about the differences in 4G networks, we invite Louisvillians to visit any of our stores to experience for themselves the difference our 4G LTE network offers,” said John Granby, president, Kentucky/Indiana/Michigan Region, Verizon Wireless. “Shopping for wireless service today is so different than it was just five years ago. Our job is to help all of our customers find the right device with the right solutions that meets their needs and keep them connected with friends, family and business relationships. Our new Brownsboro Crossing store makes it more convenient for customers living and working near the east end of Louisville.”
The new store also features:
- A bill payment kiosk that enables customers to pay their bills quickly and easily.
- Roomy and easy-to-locate Customer Service and Technical Support areas.
- A HopeLine® from Verizon donation bin where customers can drop off no-longer-used phones and other devices from any carrier, so they can be turned into support for survivors of domestic violence.
- My Verizon Express Services terminals, empowering customers to manage their own accounts, putting them in control and saving them valuable time.
- Regular, free Wireless Workshops to help area consumers discover and use all the tools today’s smartphones offer. To attend a wireless workshop online or at the new Brownsboro Crossing store, visit: www.verizonwireless.com/workshops.
Each year, Verizon Wireless aggressively invests billions of dollars in its nationwide network to stay ahead of the growing demand for the company’s voice and data services. Since the company was formed in 2000, Verizon Wireless has invested more than $383 million on improvements to its network in Kentucky.
The new Verizon Wireless store is open Monday through Saturday 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. and Sunday, 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. The store’s phone number is (502) 339-4949. The retail sales manager of the store will be David Stidham.
For Verizon Wireless Updates on Twitter
Stay in the know about Verizon Wireless news in Kentucky by following @VZWmichelle on Twitter at http://twitter.com/vzwmichelle. For the latest on products, corporate initiatives and perspectives, follow @VerizonNews on Twitter at http://twitter.com/VerizonNews.
About Verizon Wireless in Kentucky
In Kentucky, Verizon Wireless has more than 150 employees and 120-plus locations including company-owned retail stores, indirect agents and national retailers.
About Verizon Wireless
Verizon Wireless operates the nation’s largest 4G LTE network and largest, most reliable 3G network. The company serves nearly 108 million total wireless connections, including 92.2 million retail customers. Headquartered in Basking Ridge, N.J., with nearly 82,000 employees nationwide, Verizon Wireless is a joint venture of Verizon Communications (NYSE, NASDAQ: VZ) and Vodafone (LSE, NASDAQ: VOD). For more information, visit www.verizonwireless.com. To preview and request broadcast-quality video footage and high-resolution stills of Verizon Wireless operations, log on to the Verizon Wireless Multimedia Library at www.verizonwireless.com/multimedia.