Verizon Wireless, operator of the nation’s largest 4G LTE network and largest, most reliable 3G network.
11 new cell sites have been turned activated in southeast Missouri to enhance network coverage and capacity in the region. For street-level detail of coverage and more, please visit www.verizonwireless.com/4GLTE.
Several locations in and around southeast Missouri.
New cell sites have been activated in southeast Missouri to provide improved coverage and capacity:
- Bollinger County –improves coverage along Hwy. 51/91
- Butler County – improves coverage north of Poplar Bluff along Hwy. 67 and 60
- Cape Girardeau County – improves coverage along Hwy. 34 and along Hwy. 72
- Madison County – improves coverage along Hwy. 67
- Pemiscot County – improves coverage along I-55 south of Caruthersville
- Scott County – improves coverage along Hwy. 25
- Stoddard County – improves coverage along Hwy. 51 near Puxico
- Wayne County – improves coverage along Old Hwy. 67, north of Rte. 34
About Verizon Wireless
Verizon Wireless operates the nation’s largest 4G LTE network and largest, most reliable 3G network. The company serves 98.2 million retail customers, including 92.5 million retail postpaid customers. Headquartered in Basking Ridge, N.J., with more than 73,000 employees nationwide, Verizon Wireless is a joint venture of Verizon Communications (NYSE, NASDAQ: VZ) and Vodafone (LSE, NASDAQ: VOD). For more information, visit www.verizonwireless.com. To preview and request broadcast-quality video footage and high-resolution stills of Verizon Wireless operations, log on to the Verizon Wireless Multimedia Library at www.verizonwireless.com/multimedia