Customers can get more of what they want from their wireless service with today’s launch of MORE Everything from Verizon Wireless.
MORE Everything brings together for the first time all the tools and services consumers want and need when they use their smartphones, tablets and other connected devices to talk, text, access the Internet and use data, all on the nation’s largest and most reliable 4G LTE network.
“MORE Everything changes the game by adding even more of what customers want from their wireless provider in a single, simple monthly plan,” said Ken Dixon, chief marketing officer at Verizon Wireless. “Verizon Wireless led the way with the introduction of shared data plans, and MORE Everything is the next leap forward with more storage, more messaging and more choice, all on a 4G LTE network that is unmatched in coverage and capacity.”
MORE Everything customers simply get more with Verizon Wireless:
- Data: Simplified monthly data allowances that can be shared with up to 10 lines. Now, with more data package options than ever before—from 250 MB to 100 GB—families and small businesses can tailor their plans to fit their wireless needs. For example, a family of four who choose a MORE Everything plan with 10 GB of shareable data and four smartphones, either on Edge, moved from month-to-month contracts, or brought to the Verizon Wireless network, will pay just $160 month for service and access.
- Verizon Edge: MORE Everything customers who choose Verizon Edge will also be eligible for $10 off monthly smartphone access for data allowances up to 8 GB, and $25 off monthly smartphone access on plans of 10 GB and higher.
- NFL Mobile: Smartphone customers on the MORE Everything plan will have access to exclusive content on NFL Mobile from Verizon, including live streaming games, NFL Network and, for the first time, local Sunday NFL games live from their smartphones inlcluded.
- Messaging: Unlimited domestic text, picture and video messaging, and unlimited international messaging from the U.S
- Storage: Each MORE Everything line can use up to 25 GB (or up to 250 GB on a 10 line account) of cloud storage from Verizon Wireless, which means customers never lose a contact’s number, cherished photos of the once-in-a-lifetime vacation, or video from a school recital. Cloud storage also means important information is easily available whether devices are upgraded tomorrow or in two years.
- Savings on netbook and notebook access: Any customer who activates a new netbook or notebook line on a MORE Everything plan automatically receives a $10 line access credit for as long as the line remains active on a qualifying MORE Everything plan and device type.
- Bring Your Own Device: New customers who want to experience the nation’s largest and most reliable network can add any smartphone they already own to a MORE Everything plan for either $30 or $15 depending on the data allowance they choose. When a customer brings his or her own smartphone, it must be compatible with the Verizon Wireless network.
- Personal Hotspot: With MORE Everytyhing, your smartphone can get Wi-Fi enabled devices online, at no extra cost.
MORE Everything customers can also add additional benefits to their monthly plans.
- Safety and Security: FamilyBase is an innovative way to help manage family members’ wireless experiences and is free for the first three months and then available for $5 per month.
- Verizon Education Tools: Verizon has teamed up with several leading mobile education partners to provide the best educational apps, as well as discounts on premium services for just $2 per month. Now through September 30, 2014, new MORE Everything customers can download Verizon Educational Tools, for free.
- International Long Distance: Verizon Wireless’ International Long Distance Value Plan, at $5 per month, makes it simpler to stay in touch with friends, family and colleagues in many countries throughout Latin America and around the world. Rates start as low as $0.01/minute to Canada and Mexico, and $0.05/minute to many other countries in Latin America and the Caribbean.
“Since Verizon Wireless was the first to introduce shared data plans in 2012, major U.S. wireless operators have followed suit in strategically preparing for the increase of connected devices and data consumption among its customers,” said Carrie MacGillivray, program vice president of Mobile Services and Internet of Things (IoT), IDC. “Shared plans have created demand for more data as consumers continue to embrace mobility across all aspects of their lives. Share plans that provide more data for the same price will be welcomed by customers."
MORE Everything on the nation’s largest and most reliable 4G LTE network
Verizon Wireless’ 4G LTE network provides more than twice the coverage of any other carrier’s 4G LTE network, so customers from coast-to-coast can access the network, and, more importantly, stay on the network to send email or search for that important nugget of information that everyone at the dinner table needs to know. Verizon Wireless continues to double and, in some markets, triple capacity with the deployment of AWS spectrum. Customers with many of the most popular devices including DROID smartphones and several Samsung handsets are already taking advantage of more bandwidth.
MORE Everything is available to all new and existing customers, including small business customers.
NOTE: MORE Everything was originally announced on February 13, 2014. As enhancements to the plan are made, this article will be updated to reflect the current features