Renowned fashion and style expert Nina Garcia is clearly up on the hottest trends. When we caught up with her at the opening of the Verizon Destination Store at Mall of America®, she shared her top five must-have apps. Here, she discusses what is on her list:
- Lyst – Not surprisingly, this app tops the list. I use it to shop for the latest trends all in one place.
- Whatsapp – This cross-platform mobile messaging app allows me to stay in touch with friends and family while traveling.
- Trendabl – This community-based app is designed to make sharing, discovering and shopping easier. I use it for shopping and seeing what trends and fashion consumers are buzzing about.
- InstaStitch – I use this app to create beautiful collages with photos.
- Shazam – I use this app to stay on top of the latest music trends and scope out new music.
This is part of the Verizon Wireless “Must-have Apps” series, which provides insights into the apps that people use every day to embrace the mobile lifestyle.
Marquee Photo Credit: BLOOMINGTON, MN - NOVEMBER 23: Renowned style and fashion expert Nina Garcia explores the "Customize It" zone at the new Verizon destination store at Mall of America on November 23, 2013 in Bloomington, Minnesota. (Photo by Adam Bettcher/Getty Images for Verizon)