In today’s fast-paced society, life’s many joys and obligations can become a bit overwhelming for even the most energetic of go-getters. Fortunately, smartphones can serve as a pocket-sized personal assistant at your constant disposal.
If “getting organized” is part of your 2015 New Year’s resolution, take advantage of everything your smartphone has to offer to ease your mind and organize your life with these helpful #musthaveapps.
- Taasky: Taasky is a task manager app designed to give primary focus to the tasks that are most important to you. Taasky's bright color scheme and simple navigation make it easy to use, while simultaneously allowing its users a quick, stress-free system for finding and editing to-do lists.
- TripIt: Take some of the stress away from traveling with the TripIt app. Forward your airline, hotel, car rental and restaurant confirmation emails to firstname.lastname@example.org and relax. TripIt will instantly create an itinerary for you, which you can access, edit, share and link with your smartphone’s calendars at any time.
- Schedule Planner: Schedule Planner is a task manager, calendar and day planner that fits in the palm of your hand. The app gives its users the option to plan their days with color-coordinated categories such as education, health, rest and work. Additionally, Schedule Planner divides daily tasks into pie charts, allowing users to view the amount of time spent on each category.
- Cozi: Cozi's family organizer app is the busy family’s best friend. In the true spirit of getting together, Cozi is designed so the entire family can share one account. Each family member may view, edit or add to Cozi’s many calendar entries and lists from their own devices.
- RetailMeNot: Whether you love shopping or hate it, this app is simply a must-have. RetailMeNot notifies you of blowout sales and lets you bookmark your favorite stores. Save money on all your essentials while also ensuring your next guilty pleasure purchase is a little less guilty.
- Key Ring Reward Cards: If your key ring has become so full that attempting to use anything on it is a chore, you need to download the Key Ring app. Users can easily store their reward cards on their smartphone with the app's barcode scanning feature with the option to add non-barcoded cards.
- Best Budget: Almost nothing is more stressful to individuals and families than finances. You work hard for your money, and the state of your funds will ultimately determine so much about your peace of mind, your health and your lifestyle. Best Budget is a user-friendly personal finance app that will help you stick to a budget and track your finances with ease.
- Check: Check is a mobile bill-pay app that remembers when your bills are due and alerts you if your funds are getting low. If due dates are approaching or you’re close to getting hit with an overdraft charge, Check will notify you so you can fix the issue before it’s even an issue.
- Sortly: Sortly's primary goal is to help users keep track of their physical belongings. Create a visual record of your things and watch as normally stressful tasks such as moving, packing for a trip or even getting ready in a hurry are made so much simpler with this helpful app.
Data usage applies for app download and use.