It’s now less than 24 hours until the new iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus, the most advanced iPhones ever, go on sale at Verizon stores nationwide. If you plan to purchase your new iPhone 6s or iPhone 6s Plus in person at a Verizon store, consider these tips to help make the in-store buying experience quick and easy:
- Back up your contacts and content with Verizon Cloud or iCloud before going to the Verizon store.
- Check out all the accessories online before Friday to help you decide what you need for your new iPhone 6s or iPhone 6s Plus.
- Get your current device’s trade-in value appraised online.
- Use Verizon’s data calculator to help you decide which Verizon Plan will work best with your new iPhone 6s or iPhone 6s Plus.
- Research equipment protection options for your new iPhone 6s or iPhone 6s Plus.
Now you’re ready! iPhone 6s 16GB will be available starting at $27.08 per month for 24 months (0% APR, full retail price: $649.99) and iPhone 6s Plus 16GB will be available starting at $31.24 per month for 24 months (0% APR, full retail price: $749.99). iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus and iPhone 5s will also be available. For additional pricing details, please visit: www.verizonwireless.com/iphone.
Prefer online shopping? You can pre-order at www.verizonwireless.com or by calling 1-800-2-JOIN IN (1-800-256-4646).