Packed with an array of innovative features, the sleek Samsung Galaxy Legend™ Prepaid is just what you’re searching for, whether you’re looking to upgrade to your first smartphone or you’re a seasoned Android™ expert.
First–time smartphone users can hit the ground running with Starter Mode, which provides a simpler Home screen and quick access to your favorite apps and more. Experienced users can jump right in via the Standard Mode, which offers a full array of popular Android and Samsung features.
Regardless of your experience, you’ll love the Legend’s compact design and large, 4–inch touchscreen that offers sharp detail while you’re watching videos, viewing photos, playing games and surfing the web. Enjoy it while experiencing the freedom and flexibility of Verizon Wireless prepaid plans.
Customize your phone with a simple interface
An array of simple widgets is designed to get you started in no time. Personalize your top picks with the Favorite Apps widget or include information about friends and family and make calls to them via the Favorite Contacts widget. From the Home screen, you can make a quick call. Use the Favorite Settings widget to display shortcuts to features you frequently use such as volume control, ringtones and wallpapers.
More great features with Samsung Galaxy Legend Prepaid
- Shoot clear photos and crisp video. The rear–facing 3.2–megapixel camera features autofocus while the front–facing 1.3–megapixel camera is great for video chat and taking self–portraits.
- Enjoy Android Jelly Bean: Launch apps with your voice, add meetings or find them on your calendar.
- Get personalized search results based on your location.
- Enjoy smooth streaming and seamless multi-tasking with a robust 1.2 GHz dual core processor.
- Get flexible pricing options that fit your needs. Choose from a variety of plans with no annual contract.
Samsung Galaxy Legend is a trademark of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
- 3.2MP rear–facing camera w/auto–focus
- 1.3MP front–facing camera
- Image Formats Supported: JPEG, PNG, GIF, BMP
- Video Formats Supported: DivX/XviD, H.263, H.264, MPEG4, VC–1, VP8
- Video Resolutions: 640x480, 320x240
- Audio Formats Supported: WAV, MP3, AAC, AAC+, eAAC+, AMR–NB, AMR–WB, MIDI, EVRC, EVRC–B, QCELP, FLAC, OGG, WMA
- Create and Manage playlists
- Headset: 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Bluetooth® Profiles Supported: HSP, HFP, SSP, OPP (vCard & vCalendar only), PBAP, HID, PAN, MAP, A2DP, AVRCP, GAVDP, AVDTP, AVCTP
- HTML Browser
- GPS Capable
- Wi–Fi (802.11 a/b/g/n)
- Gmail™, Google+™, Local Maps™. Messenger, Navigation, Play Books, Play Magazines, Play Movies & TV, Play Music, Play Store, Search™, Talk™, Voice Search™, and YouTube™, My Verizon Mobiel, BUA+, VZ Navigator
- Polaris Office
- Media Hub
- Device Software Update – over the air updates supported
- Starter Mode and Standard Mode
- Integrated Google Mobile Services
- Tools: Calculator, Calendar, Clock, Alarm
- Multilingual User Interface: English/Spanish/Chinese/Korean/Vietnamese
- Face Unlock
- Text, Video, Picture and Voice Messaging
- Hearing Aid Compatibility = M4
- 4” Vibrant Touch Display (800x480 WVGA 16M)
- 4.80” (H) x 2.51” (W) x 0.47”(D)
- Android 4.1.2 (Jelly Bean)
Memory / Processor
- 4GB on board memory (actual formatted capacity is less) + 1GB RAM
- Supports up to 64GB microSD Card (sold separately)
- 1.2GHz Dual Core Processor
- Body 0.82 W/kg
- Head 0.64 W/kg
- • Recycled Content – 70%
- • FSC or SFI Content – 0%
- Device Plastics:
- • Recycled Content – 0%
- Energy Efficient: Yes*
- Toxins Free–Battery RoHS Compliant: Yes*
- Toxins Free–Device Plastics: Yes*
- Recyclability of Device: Yes*
For more information on Eco Specs, click here.
*Meets Verizon Wireless Requirements.