An LG smartphone lets you stay entertained on the go and helps you multitask better, so that your life is easier. With an LG phone, you can:
- Capture professional-looking photos. Reduce blurriness and keep your shots stable with features on the LG G4 that enable you to get high-quality photos when it matters. Even control settings such as shutter speed
- Complete two things at once. Need to look up the name of a restaurant and get directions too? LG cell phones let you open and use multiple apps simultaneously.
- Simplify your life. Control your LG phone with just your thumb, multitask by splitting your screen and get tips, suggestions, call-back reminders and more.
Features may vary by phone.
To find the perfect LG phone, you should consider:
- Operating system—Android™ or Windows Phone®. Most LG smartphones run on user-friendly Android. You can connect with friends and get easy access to Google Play™ to check out the latest game apps, movies, music and e-books. Windows Phone devices have familiar Microsoft® products built in while offering access to thousands of apps at the Windows® Phone Store.
- Display-LG phones have clear screens that display content in true color and come in a variety of sizes, from the 5.5-inch IPS Quantum Display with Quad HD resolution of the LG G4 to the more compact, 4.7-inch screen of the Lucid™ 3 by LG.
With an LG phone on Verizon’s super-fast 4G LTE network, you have more power at your fingertips. Video chat with friends and check email in more places across the nation. Access the Internet quickly and enjoy faster web browsing times with an LG smartphone on America’s largest and most reliable 4G LTE network.
Other advantages of having an LG phone on Verizon include:
- Verizon XLTE provides double the 4G LTE bandwidth in cities nationwide for faster peak speeds and greater capacity than before, so you get an enhanced 4G LTE experience to stream, share and do more.
- Free Wireless Workshops offer tech tips from the experts in store and online.