Whether it be work or play, Microsoft phones fit your life. Simple and sleek, a Microsoft Windows Phone lets you:
- Take the ultimate selfies. The Lumia Selfie app makes it easy to shoot the perfect picture of yourself, edit the image and share it from your smartphone.
- Get a personal assistant. Cortana delivers relevant information when you need it, like telling you it’s going to rain before you leave home.
- Enjoy subscription-free radio. Listen to your favorite tunes using MixRadio and Slacker Radio.
Features may vary by phone.
Microsoft phones use the Windows Phone operating system, which offers a familiar experience if you already use Microsoft products. Among its top features:
- Seamless integration with other Microsoft products. Support for Office Mobile, Xbox® and OneDrive are built-in on your smartphone.
- Live Tiles and the Action Center. Customize your Home screen with Live Tiles that provide updated calendar info and social feeds. Keep all your notifications from apps and email in one spot with the Action Center.
- Windows® Phone Store. Explore a world of apps in the mobile store, which offers plenty of entertainment and productivity tools to help you through your day.
Pairing the innovation of a Microsoft smartphone with Verizon’s reliable 4G LTE network lets you feel confident you’ll be connected.
Saving a document to OneDrive from your Microsoft phone? Store it quickly with Verizon 4G LTE. Monitoring your home from your smartphone while on vacation? Use Verizon’s smart home accessories and stay connected with America’s largest, most reliable 4G LTE network.
More benefits of owning a new Microsoft smartphone on Verizon:
- Verizon Smart Rewards offers deals for being a loyal customer, including shopping and travel discounts.
- Add convenience and stay entertained with a wide selection of accessories, from crisp-sounding wireless speakers and headsets to wireless chargers. You’ll enjoy free shipping and save money with accessory bundles for Microsoft phones.