Vivid HD displays. Easy navigation. Power-saving features. You’re sure to find the Samsung phone that fits your lifestyle and keeps you connected to the people and things you love. With a Samsung smartphone, you can:
- Do two things at once. Look up a movie time while sending an email on the same screen.
- Capture better photos. Eliminate blurry pictures and shaky videos with optical image stabilization on the Samsung Galaxy S® 6.
- Take handwritten notes. Just like writing on paper, use the S Pen™ to jot down a grocery list on your Samsung Galaxy Note® 4.
Features may vary by phone.
Samsung smartphones come in all different sizes. The large HD screens of “phablets” like the Galaxy Note 4 show your media almost larger than life, while a compact screen displays vivid content while also easily fitting in your pocket.
The Android™ operating system comes with built-in Google™ mobile services, such as Gmail™, Chrome™ and Hangouts™. It also offers access to apps, music, movies and e-books at the Google Play™ Store.
Verizon offers the latest Samsung smartphones powered by America’s largest and most reliable 4G LTE network. Checking email from the park or posting a photo of tonight’s special dinner? Stay connected with an intuitive Samsung phone and fast Verizon 4G LTE.
Other benefits of getting a Samsung phone powered by Verizon include:
- My Verizon lets you monitor your data usage and manage your account around the clock. Change features and services, enroll in paperless billing and more.
- Get free shipping and save money with accessory bundles for Samsung phones. You’ll find a wide selection of accessories at Verizon, from colorful headsets to smart gadgets for your home.
- Verizon XLTE is the ultra-powerful network that doubles the 4G LTE bandwidth in cities nationwide and boosts your ability to stream, share and do more of what you want.