The Verizon 4G LTE Broadband Router is a great Internet solution if you:
You can take advantage of high speeds from America’s fastest 4G LTE network at your home or small office. Access the Internet on up to four wired Ethernet-connected devices and over 20 Wi-Fi devices, like tablets, computers and gaming consoles.
You can get this high-speed Internet service any of the following ways:
- Find out if your address qualifies for service:
- Go to our Coverage Locator page.
- Enter your Street Address and City, State in the appropriate fields and click Search.
- Click 4G LTE Data Coverage.
- Click Refresh Map.
- Verify that you’re in an area that has 4G LTE service.
- If your address is in a Verizon 4G LTE coverage area, go to the Verizon 4G LTE Broadband Router shopping page.
- Click Add to Cart and follow the onscreen prompts to complete your purchase.
To ensure you’re receiving a strong 4G LTE signal:
If the router doesn’t appear when you scan for Wi-Fi networks:
If you are able to connect, but are showing a weak connection, here are some tips on how to improve your Wi-Fi signal reception:
Follow these steps to check your network connection:
If you’re still unable to connect after completing these steps, please contact Customer Service at (800) 922-0204. You’ll need to enter the mobile number associated with the router at the time of purchase, which can be found on your order receipt.
If the Internet Port light didn’t come on:
Ensure that you’re connecting to the correct Wi-Fi Network Name (SSID) and using the correct password. The default router SSID name and password are located on the label on the back of the router.
If you’ve changed the default SSID or password, sign in to the router and find that information in the Security Options under the Wi-Fi Settings screen.
Refer to your wireless device’s documentation on how to connect to a Wi-Fi network.
Ask questions, or share your opinions on Verizon Wireless products and services.
Got something to ask us? We're happy to help.
Post a support question on our wall and get a response from a Verizon Expert.