|Available languages for BlackBerry® devices*:|
|Sample Keyboard applications for Android devices include*:|
How to Download
On BlackBerry devices
- Go to the BlackBerry device update page.
- Connect the BlackBerry smartphone to the PC and select "Check for Updates".
- Enter BlackBerry password if prompted.
- Select latest software version listed under "Available Devices".
- If no updates are available, select "Next".
- Select "Options for Device Software Options".
- From the "Device Application Select" screen, scroll down to "East Asian Language and Input Support", select the desired language and click "Next".
- Select "Yes" or "No" when prompted for email updates, then click "Next".
- Select "Finish" and installation will begin.
For more detailed instructions on installing the "All Languages" installer using the "Desktop Manager" go to the "BlackBerry Software Updates" website.
On Android devices
- Launch Market.
- Search for preferred language (i.e., Korean Keyboard).
- Select and install corresponding application.
- Go to "Settings".
- "Locale & Text" for the Eris and the Incredible
- "Language" for the Droid
- "Languages & Text" for the Devour
- "Select Locale" for the Ally
- "Language & Keyboard" for the Droid X, Samsung Galaxy
- "Language & Input" for the Motorola XOOM
- Under "Text Settings", check language.
- Once you begin texting, keep input area pressed and an "Input Method" option will come up.
- Select the language.
* Language support on BlackBerry devices is provided at no charge by RIM and includes display, input, and user interface support. Language support on Android devices is provided by various third parties. For any given device these applications may be free or may require purchase. Language support on Android devices includes input and rendering support but does not alter the user interface of the device.
DROID is a trademark of Lucasfilm Ltd. and its related companies. Used under license.