Our Certified Pre-Owned Replacement Program offers a replacement option to customers who aren't enrolled in one of our device protection programs.
You can purchase a Certified Pre-Owned Replacement device if:
- Your device is lost, stolen or damaged and you're not enrolled in a device protection program that covers it.
- Your device experiences a defect after the manufacturer’s warranty has expired and you're not enrolled in a device protection program that includes Extended Warranty.
- You're not eligible for an upgrade and are dissatisfied with your current device.
Note: There's a limit of 1 Certified Pre-Owned Replacement device per mobile number every 12 months.
Each Certified Pre-Owned Replacement device has been thoroughly inspected and reconditioned to like-new condition. The devices go through a complete 100+ point checklist to ensure it measures up to our standards of excellence, including:
- A visual cosmetic inspection
- An advanced functional, manual and electronic inspection
- The latest software and hardware updates
Certified Pre-Owned Replacement devices come with:
- A battery, wall charger and other standard accessories that come with a new device
- A user guide
- A 90-day warranty from the date of purchase
If your Certified Pre-Owned Replacement device experiences a manufacturing defect within 90 days from the date of purchase, we'll replace it with a like or comparable device.
How to Order
Certified Pre-Owned Replacement devices can be ordered at a Verizon Wireless store or through Customer Service at (800) 922-0204.
Note: Certified Pre-Owned devices are available with new 2-year agreements for eligible customers.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I replace my lost, accidentally damaged or stolen wireless device if I have equipment protection?
Who do I contact if my device malfunctions while under warranty?