Monthly device payments provide you the flexibility to get the most current devices by making monthly payments over time rather than paying for it all up front. You'll make a monthly payment until your device is paid off.
The program requires you to enter a device installment agreement to pay for the device in monthly payments over 24 months.
- There is a one-time $20 activation fee when you activate a new line through the device payment program.
- There is a $20 upgrade fee when you add a new device to an existing line through the device payment program.
- The specific terms and payment amounts can be found in your first bill and your device payment installment agreement.
- Your monthly device payments will be charged on your bill.
- You can choose to pay the installments over the full period of the term or in a lump sum to pay off the total price at any time.