Phone Lock - LG enV2 (VX9100)
The Phone Lock feature, helps prevent unauthorized use of the device by disabling outbound data and voice calls. The device will still be able to receive phone calls and place emergency calls to 9-1-1.
To lock the phone:
- With the phone open and from the main screen, press OK to choose Menu.
- Select Settings & Tools then press OK.
- Select Phone Settings then press OK.
- Select Security then press OK.
- Enter the Lock Code (the default code is the last 4 digits of the cell phone number).
Press OK to invoke the keypad.
- Select Lock Phone Now then press OK to immediately lock the phone.
For other lock options, select Phone Lock, set the desired option then press OK:
- On Power Up
To unlock the phone:
- From the main screen, press the right soft key to choose Unlock.
- When prompted to Enter Phone Lock Code, enter the 4-digit lock code (the default code is the last 4 digits of the cell phone number).
Last Modified: April 25, 2008