Enterprise Activation - BlackBerry® Storm™ 9530
The device must first be activated on the Verizon Wireless network and registered on the BlackBerry Network. Please refer to Performing Over-The-Air Activation and Register a BlackBerry Device Over the Wireless Network for assistance.
The device must have an active account on the BlackBerry Enterprise Server and have Enterprise Activation enabled for this process to be successful. Contact the BlackBerry Enterprise Server Administrator for more assistance.
For information about navigating the device on the touch-click screen, please refer to SurePress Touch Screen Navigation - BlackBerry Storm 9530 Smartphone.
- From the Home screen, press the Menu button.
- Select Options then press in on the touch-click screen.
- Select Advanced Options then press in on the touch-click screen.
- Select Enterprise Activation then press in on the touch-click screen.
- Enter the appropriate email address and password. Press the Menu button, select Activate then press in on the touch-click screen.
- Press in on the touch-click screen to choose OK.