Configure Access Settings (My Verizon) - Verizon Wireless Network Extender
- Sign in to My Verizon.
If not yet registered, refer to Registering for My Verizon for assistance.
- Click the + next to search box (located in top left).
- From the dropdown, click Manage Network Extender.
- If necessary, select Go located to the right of the appropriate Network Extender.
- Select one of the following:
- Open Access (Unrestricted)
- Allows any Verizon Wireless customer within range to connect to the Network Extender.
- Managed Access (Prioritized)
- Provides priority access for up to 50 Verizon Wireless mobile numbers.
- Select Save Changes (located in the lower-right).
To configure Managed Access, refer to Add/Delete Contacts in Managed Access (My Verizon) for assistance.
Last Modified: September 16, 2014