Set Up Wi-Fi Connection - Windows® XP
- When using Windows to manage the wireless adapter, Windows XP SP3 or XP SP2 with Wireless Client Update is required for WPA2 authentication and encryption.
- Refer to Wi-Fi Encryption Key/Passphrase for assistance locating the default network credentials (SSID/Password).
- Open the Wireless Network Connection.
Wireless Network Connection won't be available without a module installed.
From the system tray (located next to the clock) click the Wireless Network Connection icon.
Alternative navigation: from the Windows desktop navigate: Start > (Settings) > Connect to (Network Connections) > Wireless Network Connection.
- Ensure the desired network is selected then click Connect.
If Windows cannot configure this wireless connection refer to Starting the Wireless Zero Configuration service for additional assistance.
- Enter the Network key, Confirm network key then click Connect.
Last Modified: January 16, 2014