Phone Lock - LG enV Touch (VX11000)
The Phone Lock feature, helps prevent unauthorized use of the device by disabling outbound data and voice calls. The device will still be able to receive phone calls and place emergency calls to 9-1-1.
- From the external main screen, touch Menu.
- Touch Settings & Tools.
- Touch Phone Settings.
- Touch Security.
- Enter the Lock Code (the default code is the last 4 digits of the cell phone number).
Touch OK to invoke the keypad.
- Touch Lock Phone Now to immediately lock the phone.
For other lock options, touch Phone Lock then set the desired option:
- On Power Up
- From the external main screen, touch Unlock.
- When prompted to Enter Phone Lock Code, enter the 4-digit lock code (the default code is the last 4 digits of the cell phone number).
Last Modified: June 4, 2009