Unblock Ports / IP Addresses - Verizon Wireless Network Extender
Verizon Wireless does not provide support for 3rd party routers, router configuration and web based configuration settings or firmware updates for routers. Please refer to your router's manual or manufacturer for additional assistance on configuring the required settings to work with the Network Extender.
It is necessary to enable Transmission Control Protocol (TCP) and User Datagram Protocol (UDP) (incoming and outgoing) for specific ports and / or unblock specific IP addresses on the modem / router. Contact the Internet Service Provider (ISP), Network Administrator, or equipment manufacturer for assistance with these settings.
- The following ports and IP addresses must be unblocked for the Network Extender to work properly.
- 22.214.171.124 Security Gateway
- 126.96.36.199 Security Gateway (sg.vzwfemto.com)
- 188.8.131.52 JMS (jms.vzwfemto.com)
- 184.108.40.206 UCM-SMS 1
- 220.127.116.11 UCM-SMS 2
- 18.104.22.168 UCM-SMS 4
- 22.214.171.124 UCM-SMS 5
- 126.96.36.199 GPS server (gps.vzwfemto.com)