Phone Lock - Samsung Rogue SCH-u960
The Phone Lock feature, helps prevent unauthorized use of the device by disabling outbound data and voice calls. The device will still be able to receive phone calls and place emergency calls to 9-1-1.
To lock the phone:
- From the main screen, touch Menu.
- Touch Settings & Tools.
- Touch Phone Settings.
- Touch Security.
If prompted, touch OK.
- Enter the Security Code (default is the last 4 digits of the phone number).
- Touch Lock Phone Now.
To enable / disable the phone lock when the device is powered on:
- Touch Phone Lock Setting.
- Touch the desired setting.
- The phone is never locked (lock mode can be used).
- On Power Up
- The phone is locked when it is turned on.
To unlock the phone:
- Touch Unlock.
- Enter the Lock Code.
The default lock code is the last 4-digits of the mobile number.
Last Modified: September 25, 2009