Memory Card Inserting/Removing - DROID by MOTOROLA
The Droid By Motorola supports a microSD (TransFlash) memory card. A memory card is included and pre-installed with the device. Additional microSD cards can be purchased from any Verizon Wireless retail store or at the online store.
- Ensure the phone is powered off.
- Remove the back cover. Holding the phone with both hands and the touch screen facing away, gently press down until it disengages then lift off.
- From the recessed area near the bottom of the battery, press upwards slightly then pull the battery out.
- With the metal pins facing down, insert the card in the SD card slot.
To remove the card, reverse the instructions.
- Align the battery contacts with the contacts inside the battery compartment. Insert the contact side of the battery first then gently push the battery into place.
- Replace the back cover.
Last Modified: October 16, 2009