Remove the Memory Card - DROID by MOTOROLA
This device supports microSD (TransFlash) memory cards. Memory cards can be purchased from any Verizon Wireless retail store or at the online store.
- From a home screen, tap Apps (located at the bottom).
- From the All Apps tab, tap Settings.
- Tap Storage.
- Tap Unmount SD card.
- Tap OK.
- Power the device off.
Press and hold the Power button then tap Power off.
- Remove the back cover. Holding the phone with both hands and the touch screen facing away, gently press down until it disengages then lift off.
- From the recessed area near the bottom of the battery, press upwards slightly then pull the battery out.
- Remove the card from the SD card slot.
If applicable, refer to Insert the Memory Card.
Last Modified: August 12, 2014