Connect to the Moto Phone Portal
To utilize Moto Phone portal, a computer running Microsoft® Windows XP, Vista, or 7 is required.
For the best Moto Phone Portal experience, Internet Explorer 7 or Mozilla Firefox 3 is recommended.
- Connect the device to a computer using the supplied USB cable or establish a WiFi connection.
To establish a WiFi connection, refer to Setup WiFi Connection for assistance.
If using WiFi, ensure the computer is connected to the same WiFi network as the wireless device then skip to step 3.
- When prompted, touch Motorola PC Tools then touch Ok.
If the USB connection prompt does not appear, touch Menu > Notifications > USB connection from the Home screen.
- From the home screen, touch the applications tab (located at the bottom of the display).
- Touch Phone Portal.
- Notate the address displayed at the bottom of the display (e.g. //192.168.16.2:8080).
The address displayed may vary.
- From the computer, open an Internet browser then navigate to the address notated in step 5.
Last Modified: February 4, 2010