Remove the Memory Card - DROID X by Motorola
- From a home screen, tap the Apps tab (located at the bottom of the display).
- Tap Settings.
- Tap SD card & phone storage.
- Tap Unmount SD card.
- Press and hold the Power button.
- Tap Power off.
- Remove the battery cover.
Press and slide the battery cover down until it unlocks.
- Remove the battery.
Utilize the pull tab to lift the battery from the battery compartment.
- Remove the memory card as shown.
If applicable, refer to Insert the Memory Card
- Insert the battery as shown.
Ensure that the connectors on the battery align with the connectors on the device.
Ensure that the pull tab remains visible / accessible as the battery is inserted.
- Replace the battery cover.
Press and slide the battery cover up until it locks into place.
Last Modified: August 12, 2014