Remove the Memory Card - Samsung Fascinate™ a Galaxy S™ phone
This device supports microSD (TransFlash) memory cards. A memory card is included and pre-installed with the device. Additional microSD cards can be purchased from any Verizon Wireless retail store or at the online store.
- From the Home screen, tap Applications (located at the bottom right).
- Tap Settings.
- Tap SD card & phone storage.
- Tap Unmount SD card.
- Power off the device.
- Remove the battery cover.
- Remove the memory card as shown.
If applicable, refer to Insert the Memory Card.
- Replace the battery cover.
Last Modified: August 13, 2014