TTY Settings - Samsung Continuum™ a Galaxy S™ phone
TTY Settings allow Text Telephone devices (TTYs) to be enabled so that deaf and hard of hearing customers can use the telephone by utilizing a visual, instead of auditory, mode of communication.
- From the home screen, select Applications.
- Select Settings.
- Select Call settings.
- From the Other call settings section, select TTY mode.
- Select one of the following options:
- TTY Off
- Disables all TTY settings
- TTY Full
- Enables all TTY settings
- TTY HCO
- Enables HCO (Hearing Carry Over)
- TTY VCO
- Enables VCO (Voice Carry Over)
Last Modified: October 29, 2010