Phone Lock - LG Octane VN530
The Phone Lock feature, helps prevent unauthorized use of the device by disabling outbound data and making calls. The device is still able to receive calls and place emergency 911 calls.
To lock the phone:
- With the handset open and from the main screen, press OK to choose MENU.
- Select Settings & Tools then press OK.
- Select Phone Setting then press OK.
- Select Security then press OK.
- Enter the Security Code (default is the last 4 digits of the phone number).
- Select Lock Phone Now then press OK.
To enable/disable the phone lock when the device is powered on:
- Select Phone Lock Setting then press OK.
- Set an option then press OK.
- The phone is never locked (lock mode can be used).
- On Power Up:
- The phone is locked when it is turned on.
To unlock the phone:
- With the handset open and from the main screen, press the right soft key to choose Unlock.
- Enter the Phone Lock Code (default is the last 4 digits of the phone number).
Last Modified: March 4, 2013