Remove the Memory Card - Thunderbolt™ by HTC
This device supports a microSD (TransFlash) memory card. A memory card is included with the device. Additional microSD cards can be purchased from any Verizon Wireless retail store or at the online store.
- Ensure the device is powered off.
- Remove the back cover. Securely holding the phone with the display facing away, gently pull the cover open from the gap at the top of the phone.
- Lift out the battery from the notch at the lower end of the of the battery slot.
- To remove the card, push the card in slightly then slide it out.
If applicable, refer to Insert the Memory Card.
- Align the battery contacts with the contacts inside the battery compartment. Insert the contact side of the battery first then gently push the battery into place.
- Replace the back cover.
Ensure the cover is locked in place to prevent signal loss.
Last Modified: August 13, 2014