SIM Card - Inserting/Removing - Revolution™ by LG
Instructions on inserting/removing your SIM can help with activation issues/errors, browser connection problems, and a blank/frozen screen. Our Troubleshooting Assistant can help you with other device issues if you aren't currently using the tool.
Do not attempt to insert or remove the SIM card with device powered on. Doing so can harm the SIM card and/or the device.
- Ensure the phone is powered down.
- Remove the back cover. Securely holding the phone upside down with the screen facing away, gently pull open the cover using the fingertip cutout (beside the microphone).
- Holding the device in the right side up, gently pull out the battery from the notch at the upper-left corner of the of the battery slot.
- To insert the card, gently slide the SIM card (label side up and straight edge first) all the way into the card slot until it clicks into place.
To remove the card, gently slide it out from the slot.
- Align the battery contacts with the contacts inside the battery slot. Insert the contact side of the battery first then gently push the battery into place.
- Replace the back cover.