Transfer Music Files - Revolution™ by LG
This helps you move or transfer music between your device and a computer. Our Troubleshooting Assistant can help you with other device issues if you aren't currently using the tool.
Only DRM free / unprotected music can be transferred via this method. DRM protected content (e.g. songs downloaded via iTunes (not all iTunes songs are protected), Rhapsody subscription, etc.) will not play on this device.
- Connect the device to the computer with the USB cable.
- From the Home screen, pull down the window shade (top of the screen) then select USB connected.
Refer to Window shade - RevolutionÂ¿ by LG for assistance. Skip this step if the USB connected screen is already displayed.
- Select Mass Storage then select Done.
- From File Explorer / Finder on the computer or macintosh, create a new music folder in VS910 4G then copy audio files into the folder.
VS910 4G represents the SD Card installed in the device. This name may vary.
- When the transfer is complete return to the handset, pull down the window shade (top of the screen) then select the ongoing USB connection type.
- Select Charge only then select Done.
- Disconnect the USB cable from the computer.